The notes will be copied as ink. this way you can use OneNote features for ink manipulation as well as convert them into text. how to do so?
This is simple, using Windows Vista and OneNote 2007:
- Select a Note in the NoteTaker manager
- Copy the note (Right click it or use the Edit->Copy menu)
- Open OneNote 2007
- Paste the note (CTRL + V, or use OneNote edit menu to paste)
- Your note is now pasted as Ink into OneNote
- In OneNote use the ‘Tools’ menu, and select ‘Convert Handwriting to text’